The ultimate drive assist camera selector.
Easily control your single view camera or Alpine direct multi-view cameras with the KCX-C2600B Front and Rear Camera Switcher.
- The KCX-C2600B allows you to access your single view camera and/or Alpine direct cameras with multi-view (Rear, Panorama, Corner, and Ground selectable views) capabilities through an easy-to-use two-button controller (Alpine direct and universal cameras sold separately).
- Front and Rear Camera Selection with choice of view mode through the included external control button
- 2 Direct Inputs for front and rear cameras
- 1 RCA Input for other cameras (Exclusive with Direct Input Rear Camera)
- Universal RCA Output for other display devices
- Compatible with all Alpine direct and universal cameras (sold separately)
YOUR CAMERA CONTROL CENTER
Use the two-button controller to choose the desired camera and toggle through the various viewing modes from the camera (when connected to a multi-view camera). The controller can be mounted on your dashboard for easy access.
EXPAND YOUR CAMERA OPTIONS ON YOUR AFTERMARKET OR FACTORY SCREEN
The KCX-C2600B features two direct inputs for the front and rear cameras, and one RCA input for a non-Alpine rear camera. It also has one universal RCA output for other display devices such as a factory screen (third party factory camera interface required).
OPTIMIZED FOR THE ALPINE CAMERA EXPERIENCE
The KCX-C2600B Works perfectly with Alpine direct front cameras and Alpine direct or Universal rear Cameras, or non-Alpine rear cameras(cameras sold separately).It is also compatible with alpine AV/AVN systems that have a universal (RCA) camera input.