- Capture audio from digital HDMI streams for use in external receivers and speakers. Featuring a SPDIF/optical output an analog line-out audio output it also supports HDMI 1.4a features such as Audio Return Channel EDID Management and IR over HDMI.
- HDMI 1.4a compliant 3D support Audio Return Channel (HDMI-ARC).
- LPCM 2 channel audio output through 3.5mm audio jack output.
- Uncompressed LPCM audio 2/5.1/7.1 channel supported.
- Supports HBR (High Bit Rate) audio over HDMI.
- HDMI-ARC (Audio Return Channel) allows for audio originating from the displays (such as from Smart TVs) to be played to audio devices connected to the audio extractor.
- EDID Management allows the use of this audio extractor with a variety of displays.