Headphone system with manual level control for precise sound reproduction. The right wireless choice for serious listeners.
Created with the music lover in mind, the RS 185 now makes it possible to enjoy dynamic, high-fidelity Sennheiser sound at home without the hassle of wires. These innovative, ergonomically designed, wireless open headphones deliver amazingly precise sound reproduction in uncompressed digital quality even as you wander from room to room, and they are light and comfortable enough for extended periods of use.
Furthermore, the conveniently located manual input level and balance controls make setting the listening levels to your individual preference a snap, so you’ll be able to fine-tune the details of each track in stunning acoustic clarity. Just connect the multi-purpose transmitter to your home sound system (via optical or analog inputs) and lose yourself in the music.
Sennheiser’s RS 185: The right wireless choice for serious listeners.
- Wireless, open, circumaural headphones with uncompressed digital audio transmission
- Exceptional digital audio clarity and transmission range of up to 328ft/100m (line of sight)
- High-performance Sennheiser transducers for precise, thrilling sound
- Control the sensitivity of your analog input – choose between Automatic Level Control (ALC) mode to even out volume differences automatically or Manual Level Control (MLC) mode to manually adjust the sensitivity
- Supports analog and digital audio inputs and allows toggling between the inputs
- Balance control located on the headset for convenient adjustments
- Multi-purpose transmitter – also functions as ‘easy-charge’ cradle and docking station
- Multi-receiver transmission – transmitter supports up to two pairs of headphones simultaneously
- Ergonomic design for enhanced wearing comfort
- 2-year warranty
|Carrier frequencies||2.4 – 2.48 GHz|
|Signal-to-noise ratio||Digital input: > 90 dBA|
|Signal-to-noise ratio||Analog input: ALC typ. 85 dBA at 1 Vrms, MLC ≥ 90 dBA|
|Range Up to||100 m|
|Power consumption||≤ 0.3 W (standby)|
|Audio input||1 x RCA stereo, 1 x optical digital|
|Operating time||up to 18 hrs|
|Weight 310 g||(incl. batteries)|
|Transducer principle||dynamic, open|
|THD, total harmonic distortion||<0.5 % at 1 kHz, 100 dB SPL|
|Max. sound pressure level||106 dB at 1kHz, 3% THD|
|Frequency response||17 - 22,000 Hz|