Bright, widescreen large-venue projector with optional lenses and HDBaseT™.
The Pro G7200WNL large-venue projector delivers bright, uncompromising image quality and native WXGA widescreen performance. Offering 3x Higher Color Brightness* than competitive models, Epson® 3LCD projectors ensure vivid images. Ideal for events staging, auditoriums and sanctuaries, the powerful G7200WNL features 7500 lumens of color brightness and 7500 lumens of white brightness1. Flexible integration features include an array of connectivity options, with support for HDBaseT, HDMI® and DVI-D inputs. It also offers ten optional interchangeable lenses with powered lens shift and lens memory. Additional advanced capabilities include simultaneous projection from multiple sources and Web-based remote projector monitoring and control.
3x Higher Color Brightess with Epson*
Brilliant image quality requires high color brightness. Epson 3LCD projectors have 3x Brighter Colors than leading competitive projectors*. Delivering 7500 lumens of color brightness1 and 7500 lumens of white brightness1, the PowerLite Pro G7200WNL uses 3LCD, 3-chip technology for brilliant images with true-to-life color.
Projection System: High-aperture Epson 3-chip 3LCD technology
Native Resolution: WXGA (1280 x 800)
Color Brightness: 7500 lumens1
White Brightness: 7500 lumens1
Bright and Colorful
Features 5500 lumens of color brightness (color light output)1 and 5500 lumens of white brightness (white light output)1..
1280 x 800 HD widescreen resolution.
Combines HDMI, ethernet and RS-232 into one cable.
Advanced Edge Blending
Get seamless panoramic, multi-screen edge blending on horizontal or vertical walls, with curved surface and corner wall support..
Interchangeable lens options with varying ranges for optimal placement and flexibility.
Allows you to turn the projector 90 degrees – great for digital signage, fashion shows, art galleries and museums.
- 3x Higher Color Brightness* and reliable performance — 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- One measurement of brightness is not enough — look for both high color brightness and high white brightness.
- The PowerLite Pro G7200WNL has:
- Color Brightness: 7500 lumens1
- White Brightness: 7500 lumens1
- Widescreen, high-definition performance — WXGA (1280 x 800) resolution supports native widescreen performance for presentations, videos, digital signage and more
- Ten optional interchangeable lenses — with powered lens shift and lens memory, including an ultra short-throw lens for shallow spaces (sold separately)
- Versatile connectivity — supports the full range of inputs, including HDBaseT, HDMI®, DVI-D, VGA and 5-BNC, for easy integration with any system
- Advanced collaboration features — simultaneously project side-by-side from different sources with Split Screen2
- Web-based remote management — control and monitor projector status via a Web browser
- Multi-PC Projection — connect up to 50 Windows®, Mac®, iOS® or Android devices and display up to four screens simultaneously over the network (controlled via the Moderator3 function)
- Dynamic projection capabilities — advanced built-in Edge Blending, image warping and curved-surface correction technologies for a variety of applications
- Professional installation features — full 360-degree installation flexibility, including Portrait Mode
- Epson Warranty — Three-year limited warranty, Epson Road Service Program , Epson PrivateLine® dedicated toll-free support (U.S. and Canada only) and 90-day limited lamp warranty
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product4
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay™ Transport Partner5
|Projection System:||High-aperture Epson 3-chip, 3LCD technology|
|Projection Method:||Front / rear / ceiling mount|
|Driving Method:||Epson Poly-silicon TFT Active Matrix|
|Pixel Number:||1,024,000 dots (1280 x 800) x 3|
|Colour Brightness - Colour Light Output:||7500 lumens1|
|White Brightness - White Light Output:||7500 lumens1|
|Aspect Ratio:||Supports 4:3, 16:9, 16:10|
|Native Resolution:||1280 x 800 (WXGA)|
|Resize:||640 x 480, 800 x 600, 1280 x 1024, 1400 x 1050|
|Lamp Type:||400 W UHE|
|Lamp Life:||Normal mode: Up to 3000 hours2 ECO mode: Up to 4000 hours2|
|Brightness Uniformity:||(typical) 90%|
|Pixel Arrangement:||Cross stripe|
|Throw Ratio Range:||(For Standard Lens) 1.44 – 2.32|
|Size - projected distance:||50" – 300"|
|Keystone Correction:||(For Standard Lens) Horizontal: ±30 degrees Vertical: ±45 degrees|
|Colour Reproduction:||Up to 1 billion colours|
|Effective Scanning Frequency Range:|
|Pixel Clock, Horizontal,Vertical:||Pixel Clock 13.5 MHz – 162 MHz (up to UXGA 60 Hz) Horizontal 15 KHz – 92 KHz Vertical 50 Hz – 85 Hz|
|Temperature:||32° to 113° F (0° to 45° C)|
|Weight:||28.4 lb (with standard lens)|
|Security:||Security cable hole Lens lock Kensington® lock provision,|
|Projection Lens:||(For Standard Lens) Powered focus / zoom|
|F-number:||(For Standard Lens) 1.70 – 2.30|
|Focal Length:||(For Standard Lens) 24.0 mm – 38.2 mm|
|Zoom Ratio:||(For Standard Lens) Optical zoom 1.0 – 1.6x|
|Lens Shift:||(For Standard Lens) Vertical: ±67 degrees Horizontal: ±30 degrees|
|Display Performance:||NTSC: 480 line PAL: 576 line (depends on observation of the multi-burst pattern)|
|Input Signal:||NTSC/NTSC4.43/PAL/M-PAL/N-AL/PAL60/SECAM/480i/576i/480p/576p/720p/1080i/1080p Pixelworks®:Video Chip 3D Y/C separation, noise reduction motion compensated Interlace-Progressive conversion (2 - 2, 3 - 2 film detection)|
|Interfaces:||HDBaseT x 1 DVI-D x 1 HDMI x 1 Computer: D-sub 15 pin x 1 Component Video: BNC x 1 Audio-in: Mini stereo x 3 Audio Out x 1 Network: RJ-45 x 1, 100 Mbps Serial: RS-232c Hardwire remote jack x 1 Monitor Out: D-sub 15 pin x 1|
|Fan Noise:||Normal mode: 39 dB ECO mode: 31 dB|
|Including feet:||With standard lens: 20.67 x 18.58 x 7.44 (W x D x H)|
|Excluding feet and lens:||20.67 x 16.73 x 7.28 (W x D x H)|
|Features:||Power, source search selection, computer, video, A/V Mute, freeze, user ID, auto, aspect, colour mode, number, page up and down, E-zoom, volume, help, menu, enter, esc and pointer functions|
|Operating Distance:||49 ft|
|Operating Angle:||Right / Left: Front: ±60 degrees Rear: ±30 degrees Upper / Lower: Front: ±20 degrees Rear: +10 to +50 degrees|
|Power Supply Voltage:||100 – 240 V ±10%, 50/60 Hz AC|
|Power Consumption:||Normal mode: 601 W ECO mode: 498 W Communication on: 3.0 W standby Communication off: 0.5 W standby|