Built for Bass
The JH5001 is made for bass with its high efficiency Class D design. Built to produce up to 500 watts at a 1 ohm load, this mono amplifier will make your woofers pound, rattle your windows and let everyone know you're running MTX power.
Easy Access Controls
Accessing the fully adjustable gain, low pass filter, subsonic filter and bass boost from the front panel allows for easy adjustment after the unit is installed. This layout is simple and elegant, giving the JH5001 a sophisticated look with the convenience of easy accessibility.
Only What You Need
The JH5001 is designed for one thing, bringing the power to whatever subwoofers you hook it up to. The input section features high quality RCAs for easy connection to after market head units or processors. The Input Level selection is either Pre or Spk In so it can also be used with factory radios that don't have RCA outputs. The Auto Turn On feature is selectable, enabling the unit to turn on when it senses signal, eliminating the need to run a remote wire, or it can be turned on using a remote wire, the choice is yours.
High Quality Power and Speaker Connections
The JH5001 can accept up to a standard 4-gauge power and ground wire for optimal performance. The speaker terminals can accept up to 12-gauge speaker. The speaker connection terminal has two sets of positive and negative terminals for easy wiring, the JH5001 can play loads down to 1Ω. Both sets of connectors use set screw style fittings that ensure proper connection and continual signal transfer.
- Variable Subsonic Filter - A variable low frequency, high pass filter designed to block potentially damaging bass frequencies
- Top Mount Controls - Provides for Easy Adjustment of the Amplifier Once Installed
- Variable Crossovers - Allow Fine Tuning Your System Output
- Selectable Turn On Input - Allows the Use of a Remote Turn On Signal or Audio Signal to Turn On the Amplifier
- Selectable Input Signal - Allows You to use traditional RCA Signals or Tie Directly to Factory Speaker Outputs
- Remote Bass Knob - Included With the Amplifier, This Knob Gives You Remote Level Control Over the Output of Your Bass
|24 months from date of purchase
|Maximum Input Signal
|0 - 12dB @ 45Hz
|20Hz to 50Hz, 12dB/Oct
|40Hz to 250Hz, 12dB/Oct
|20Hz - 250Hz
|Signal to Noise Ratio
|1Ω RMS Power Output
|550W x 1 Channel
|2Ω RMS Power Output
|375W x 1 Channel
|4Ω RMS Power Output
|225W x 1 Channel