Bbox A202-10V Dual 12” Vented Subwoofer / Up-Fire Enclosure Fits 2002-2018 Dodge Ram Quad Cab
- Accu-Tuned 12” Dual Vented subwoofer enclosure designed for optimum bass response and low-frequency reproduction which is ideal for lower profile sound quality subwoofers.
- OEM-Fit is designed and engineered specifically for the 2002-2018 Dodge Ram Quad Cab trucks to ensure an OEM fit without impeding the operation of the back seat.
- High-Grade MDF for Ultimate structural rigidity and no-flex construction.
- Rugged Liner bed liner coating for increased damping, factory look, and durability.
- 0.9 Cubic Feet Net Volume divided internal air space per sub is ideal for tight accurate bass reproduction.
- 41Hz Tuning Frequency for low tight and accurate bass reproduction.
- Subwoofer Mounting Depth is 8” which is ideal for standard to lower profile subwoofers.
- Specially Formulated Aliphatic Wood Glue to ensure an airtight seal between all MDF parts with a second application of glue around all internal joints after final assembly.
- Pneumatic Applied Brad Nails to pull tight and hold the MDF parts during the glue drying process and help assure a no-leak, no-rattle air chamber.
Dimensions Sub Cut Out: 11”, Mounting Depth: 8”, Height: 9”, Width: 57.25”, Depth: 24.75”
|Finish||Tuff Coat Sprayliner|
|Max Mounting Depth||7.50"|
|Gross VolumePer Sub||0.09|
|Net Volume Per Sub||0.09|