- Multi-Camera Selector Interface: The Alpine KCX-C250MC Multi-Camera Selector Interface allows as many as three Alpine camera systems (Front, Rear, & Side) to be connected to and controlled from select Alpine in-dash navigation receivers.
- Compatibility: The KCX-C250MC Multi-Camera Selector Interface is compatible with select Alpine navigation receivers and cameras.
- Head Units: The Multi-Camera Selector Interface is compatible with 2016-up Alpine 10" Restyle navigation receivers (X110-SLV for 2014-up Chevrolet Silverado / X110-SRA for 2014-up GMC Sierra), 9" Restyle navigation receivers (X109-WRA for 2011-up Jeep Wrangler / X109D for various trucks and SUVs), 8" navigation receivers (X108U for various trucks and SUVs), and 7" navigation receiver (INE-W967HD for universal applications) .
- Cameras: The KCX-C250MC is only compatible with select Alpine cameras which feature a proprietary multi-pin camera connector (not composite video). You can connect up to 3 proprietary Alpine cameras (Rear, Front, & Side).
- Note: The KCX-C250MC Multi-Camera Selector Interface is only compatible with select Alpine navigation receivers and proprietary Alpine camera systems.
- Touchscreen Control: The KCX-C250MC Multi-Camera Selector allows you to control your Alpine multiple camera system from your compatible Alpine navigation receiver's touchscreen. The names of the connected camera systems (Front, Side, & Rear) appear on the touchscreen, so you can simply select the camera system you want to use. You can then choose the viewing option from that camera to be displayed on the receiver's LCD touchscreen.
- Note: When your vehicle's reverse gear is selected, the image from the rearview camera is displayed first. You can then select to view front or side cameras.
- Proprietary Connectors: The KCX-C250MC is fitted with 3 proprietary camera inputs (labeled "Rear Camera", "Front Camera", and "Side Camera") which will be used to plug in your compatible Alpine camera system's proprietary harness. The KCX-C250MC is also fitted with a proprietary video output connectors (labeled "Power/V.Out") which is used to connect the multi-camera selector interface to your compatible Alpine navigation receiver's proprietary camera input, using the included wiring harness.
- Power & Ground: The Alpine KCX-C250MC Multi-Camera Selector Interface will require a separate +12V switched and ground hardwired connection inside the vehicle.
Write a review