The Next-Generation Alpine Halo9 display takes your dash to new heights with even more features to bring out the full potential of your music.
- 11-inch Adjustable Floating Style Display (Adjustable Height, Depth, and Viewing Angle)
- Standard 1-DIN Chassis for Flexible Vehicle Application
- Tapered Display Housing and Silver Trim for a Clean, Modern Fit & Finish
- Hi-Res Audio Playback (96kHz / 24bit)
- Wireless Hi-Res Audio (requires LDAC compatible device)
- Apple Carplay (Wired & Wireless)
- Android Auto (Wired & Wireless)
- The Google Assistant is Available on Android Auto
- Bluetooth Hands-Free
- SiriusXM-Ready (compatible with SXV300 (G2) add-on tuner, sold separately; SiriusXM subscription required)
- Built-in HD Radio
- iDatalink Maestro Compatible
- Alpine DVR-C320R Dash Cam Compatible (sold separately)
- Navigation Compatible with KTX-NS01 (sold separately)
- Media Xpander
- Screen Size: 11”
- Screen Resolution: WXGA 1280 x 720px (720p HD)
- AUX Input: 1
- HDMI Input: 1
- HDMI Output: 1
- Camera Inputs: 2 Direct (1 Rear input & 1 input that can be set as Front, Side, or Other)
- Dash Cam Input: 1 (Alpine DVR-C320R)
- USB Inputs: 2 (1 data & 1 charge only port)
- 4V Pre-Outs: 3
- Built-in Amplifier: 18W RMS x 4
- EQ: 13-Band Parametric (per channel)
- Time Correction: 6-Channel
- DAC: 24 Bit
- Crossover: High Pass / Low Pass
- Audio Playback: AAC, APE, FLAC, MP3, WMA, WAV
- Video Playback: AVC, FLV, H.263, H.264, MP4, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MKV, MOV
NEXT-GEN DASH TECHNOLOGY
The Next-Gen Alpine Halo11 features Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and built-in Bluetooth hands-free which allow access to music, messages, phone calls, and maps on a smartphone via either a wired USB connection or wirelessly. Get even more entertainment options with built-in HD Radio, Pandora Internet Radio (via iPhone or Android connection), and SiriusXM for even more choices in entertainment (tuner and subscription sold separately).
Experience incredible music detail with Hi-Res Audio Playback. High-precision music reproduction brings out the full potential of every song and makes every drive feel like an intimate recording studio session with your favorite artist. Access your favorite songs on popular Hi-Res streaming services like Apple Music, Tidal, Amazon Music HD, and more. The Alpine Halo11 plays Hi-Res music at its intended spec of 96kHz/24Bit via a wired USB connection to a smartphone or wirelessly through Bluetooth connection. You can also purchase and download Hi-Res music files onto a USB drive from platforms like HDtracks and plug directly into the Alpine Halo11 for Hi-Res playback.
APPLE CARPLAY (WIRED WIRELESS)
The iLX-F511 Works with Apple CarPlay and lets iPhone users make and receive calls, access text messages, play music, and get directions in a way that allows them to stay focused on the road. Apple CarPlay is accessed through the capacitive touchscreen or the mic button to activate Siri voice control and is compatible with iPhone 5 and later.
ANDROID AUTO (WIRED WIRELESS)
The iLX-F511 includes Android Auto and works with the Google Assistant (requires both a USB cable and Bluetooth connection; requires an Android phone running 5.0 [Lollipop] or higher and the Android Auto app). To access the Google Assistant on Android Auto, say OK Google or select the mic button. Google Assistant in Android Auto allows users to play their favorite music, get driving directions to their destination, interact with smart home devices, and reply to text messages hands-free.
ONBOARD AUDIO TOOLS
The Alpine Halo11 has on-board tuning features including a 13-band parametric EQ per channel, for continuous frequency control.The 6-channel time correction ensures that music is staged properly in the front and center of the vehicle.If more power is needed,additional amplifiers can be added using the three sets of true 4V preamp outputs with front,rear,and subwoofer control.
The screen is attached to an adjustable mount on a single-DIN chassis thats designed to fit in most dash openings.Once the unit is installed, the screen has five vertical adjustments and two separate depths that lock into position for a sturdy installation.A new pressure tilt mechanism allows for more flexibility when positioning the screen for optimized viewing and access to dash and HVAC controls.
KEEP SELECT FACTORY CONTROLS
The Alpine Halo11 is compatible with the iDatalink Maestro Module (sold separately)to retain and display vechicle information on the extra large.11-inch screen.Information such as steering wheel controls,tire pressure,and engine codes,and HVAC control may be accessible from the ILX-F511 (information will vary by vechicle).
ADD A REAR CAMERA AND MORE
he Alpine Halo11 includes two camera inputs to add a front,side,or rearview camera(sold separately).The rearview camera includes a distance guide display that overlays guidelines onto the screen for ease when moving in reverse.
DASH CAM INTEGRATION
Take driving safety even further by connecting your Alpine Halo11 with the DVR-C32OR Premium 1080P Front and Rear Dash Camera with built-in drive assist(sold separately).View real-time and recorded drives in high definition on your Alpine Halo11,plus receive drive assist features that help get you to your destination.
QUICK SOUND CONTROL
The new RUX-HO2 Alpine Halo Subwoofer Controller(sold separately)easily mounts to the Alpine Halo Display and allows quick-access controls to the subwoofer and main volume through a wireless Bluetooth connection.The sleek trpered lines and silver trim of the RUX-HO2 compliments the Alpine Halo Display design.