With new and improved software, the PXE-0850X is the next generation of upgraded technology that allows integration into factory systems.
- New and improved user interface (UI)
- Bluetooth audio streaming with included external module
- Wireless sound tuning via smartphone. PC tuning also available
- Dash-mounted remote controller included
- 6 Low and/or High-level inputs
- 12 RCA outputs
- Matrix Mixing
- 25W RMS x 8 (4Ω, <1% THD+N, 14.4V) (mirrors the first 8 RCA outputs)
- Frequency range: 20Hz ~ 20KHz, 1Hz steps
- Q: 0.404 ~ 28.85, 0.01 steps
- Gain: -12.0dB ~ +12.0 dB, 0.1 dB steps
- Filter crossover points: 20Hz – 20KHz. 1Hz steps
- Slopes: 12dB, 18dB, 24dB, 30dB, 36dB, 42dB, 48dB
- 31 Band Parametric or Graphic Output EQ
- High pass, low pass, and bandpass, independent filters per channel
- Time correction: Up to 20ms delay per channel
- Delay units: 0.000 to 20 milliseconds, 0.00 to 692 centimeters, 0.00 to 273 inches
- 0 deg. or 180 deg. phase adjustment per channel
- Specialized type filtering: Butterworth, Linkwitz-Riley, Bessel
- TI 32-bit DSP with 300MHz floating point processing
- TI 24-bit premium audio ADC/DAC
As factory systems continue to advance, digital sound processors are becoming crucial for factory system integration and ideal sound system building. The PXE-0850X has 6 low and/or high-level inputs that can be mixed to create a full range signal that sends up to 12 independent channels for versatility in OEM and aftermarket system building. Eight of the 12 channels can utilize 25W of powered output to allow even more flexibility.
The PXE-0850X is the next generation of upgraded technology that allows integration into factory systems. New and improved software matches the user interface (UI) of the 16-Channel PXE-X09 Hi-Resolution Digital Sound Processor and provides a cleaner layout that simplifies the mixer and tuning flow.
Objects and materials in the vehicle, like seats, center consoles, leather, and glass, can all contribute to the overall quality of the sound experience. The processor can be tuned with the 31 Band Parametric or Graphic EQ for precise adjustments. Detailed high/low crossovers and expansive time correction can be made to each of the 12 channels. This allows the tuner to overcome acoustical abnormalities in the vehicle and set a proper sound stage for premium sound performance.
Tuning can be done wirelessly via Bluetooth® from a smartphone or through a wired USB connection with a PC. This offers one convenient place to see all inputs/outputs, crossover, time correction, and 31 Bands together for immediate visual recognition. Get real-time tuning results and compare them with the “Before” and “After” effect.
Quick Sound Adjustments
Access to some of the DSP's features is presented in the included LCD remote controller, which can be flush-mounted on the dash for easy access. The rotary knob can quickly adjust volume, preset storage and recall, subwoofer level, and source selection with results displayed on the LED screen.
Save and Share
Protect your tune and save time by saving a vehicle's tuning files directly to your smartphone or hard drive. The versatile file system can be shared via text message or email or stored on a thumb drive for storing or sharing.
Stream Music without a Head Unit
For vehicles that don't have a music source, like a head unit or stereo, the PXE-0850X can receive music sent directly from a smartphone with Bluetooth wireless streaming so you can still enjoy personal playlists without replacing the factory head unit or adding an aftermarket head unit.