- An ultra-premium, high performance behind-the-screen LCR/Sub system for 122” wide screens and larger
- 18” high output polyfiber cinema subwoofer drivers
- 15” high output polyfiber cinema woofers
- 3” titanium HF cinema compression drivers
- 90° x 60° Tractrix® Horns
- Modular design ensures full coverage, easy installation, with no light creep
- Premium double braced MDF construction with high impact textured black finish
For decades, Klipsch has ruled the professional cinema space with exceptional sounding, high output cinema speakers designed and built at our factory in Hope, Arkansas. Now the same components used in those speakers all over the world can now bring movie night home.
Utilizing the same acoustic and network components as our legendary professional cinema speakers, the all new Real Custom Cinema systems are specifically designed to bring the exceptional performance and power of these professional speakers to the home theater.
The modular false-wall design allows for incredibly easy system design and installation, while eliminating light creep from behind the screenfor a professional cinema experience - acoustically and visually.
Introducing the Real Custom Cinema Series from Klipsch. High performance, professional grade cinema speakers for the home.
|SPEAKER SYSTEM||Behind-The Screen LCR/SUB System for Screens 122”+ in Width|
|MAX CONTINUOUS OUTPUT||133 dB|
|MAX PEAK OUTPUT||139 dB|
|SYSTEM FREQUENCY RESPONSE||16 - 20kHz|
|SYSTEM SENSITIVITY||108 dB, 2.83V @ 1m, 1/2 space|
|HORIZONTAL COVERAGE||90° +/- 20 (1.1kHz - 20kHz)|
|VERTICAL COVERAGE||60° +/- 20 (2.2kHz - 20kHz)|
|NOMINAL IMPEDENCE||8 Ohm|
|HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVERS||(3) K-691 3” Titanum Compression Driver Mounted on a K-510-M Horn|
|LOW FREQUENCY DRIVERS||(3) K-45-ST 15” Polyfiber Woofers|
|SUBWOOFER DRIVERS||(2) K-472-EP 18” Polyfiber Woofers|
|ENCLOSURE TYPE||Double Braced Dado and Rabbit MDF|
|INPUTS||Dual 5-Way Binding Posts|
|FINISH||Textured Black Paint|
|RECOMMENDED SCREEN WIDTH||122” and above|
|RECOMMENDED SCREEN SIZE (DIAGONAL)||16:9: 140” and above, 1:2.35: 132” and above|