Wherever there's a need for worry-free high-quality sound, the Synergy Series KHO-7 indoor-outdoor loudspeaker is there. Modestly priced and reliable, this two-way model can deliver dynamic performances anywhere.
- Exceptional sound for your outdoor space
- All-weather durability, paintable exterior
- Rustproof aluminum grille and hardware
- Mounting brackets for easy installation with 180 tilt for maximum placement flexibility
- 1" Tweeter for dynamic, powerful sound
- Large, 5.25" poly cone woofer for patio-rocking bass
The KHO-7 produces lifelike sound through its 5.25-inch poly cone woofer and a 1-inch silk dome compression driver tweeter loaded with an exclusive Klipsch 90º x 40º Tractrix® Horn. This advanced horn design dramatically increases efficiency and allows the loudspeaker to produce more output using less energy.
NO WEATHER WORRIES
With its UV-resistant ABS enclosure and rustproof aluminum grille and hardware, the KHO-7 is designed to perform consistently under the harshest of conditions.
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||65Hz - 20kHz (+/-3dB)|
|SENSITIVITY (1 WATT @ 1M)||92dB|
|POWER HANDLING (CONT/PEAK)||75W / 150W|
|MAX OUTPUT (1M)||114 dB|
|RECOMMENDED AMP POWER||75W per channel|
|LOW FREQUENCY DRIVER||5.25" Poly Cone Woofer|
|HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER||1" Silk Dome Compression Driver mated to 90° x 40° Tractrix® Horn|
|ENCLOSURE MATERIAL/TYPE||Rust Proof ABS Cabinet with Aluminum Grille and Hardware|
|DIMENSIONS||12.25" (31.1cm) x 6.75" (17.2cm) x 8.25" (21cm)|
|WEIGHT||6 lbs (2.7kg)|